Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my order?
We know how exciting parcels are - so we send you all the information so you can track your parcel! For this to happen, make sure your email is correct upon ordering because that’s where we’ll be sending the notifications.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
We'll send you a shipping confirmation email. It might take up to 48 hours to receive tracking information - but don't worry you'll be the first to know when it's on the way.
How long does shipping take? We ship all parcels through the Australia Post parcel network. You can find your estimated delivery time by clicking here. Use the Australia Post calculator by entering our postcode (2360) and yours to calculate the expected delivery times. Note: We can only provide the expected delivery times shown and cannot speed up any processing times.
Why haven't I received my shipping confirmation email?
We suggest before contacting us, check your emails (including junk/spam email) and make sure Cutting Edge Country is on your safe senders list. If you have made an error in your email address provided, log back into your account and feel free to change it. Note: this will only update for future orders. If you still cannot locate the shipment confirmation email or think it is taking a little longer than it should, contact us with your name and order number and we will update your details for you.
I have tracked my order, but I think it has been wrongly delivered or lost?
Once the successful lodgement of your parcel has taken place at our local post office, we take no responsibility for Australia Post’s delivery of the parcels. If you experience a missing or lost parcel, you need to make contact with Australia post. If you require signature on delivery, please contact us upon ordering, to arrange this additional postage service – additional charge of $3.50 will apply.
I was eligible for free shipping, will it be sent express?
All free shipping offers are sent via standard post. If you require express shipping, you will need to not apply the free shipping code and pay for the express shipping as normal.
Can you tell me if you are restocking a product?
We are uploading new stock ALL THE TIME! Popular items are restocked, however not all items will restock as it depends on demand and availability from our suppliers. If there’s something in particular you’re after, contact us and we'll let you know if there is any chance of it restocking. Note: Once SALE items have sold out, they will not restock.
I saw an advertisement, but I can’t find the product online?
This could mean that the product hasn’t been uploaded yet, or maybe it has already sold out. From time to time, old advertisements will circulate or be reused for marketing purposes.
How do I use my coupon code or store credit?
Add the items you love to your shopping cart. Enter shipping and contact details and when you hit the order summary page, select the drop down menu. You will see a box to type a code. Simply enter your coupon code and click apply. Don’t forget, great things don’t last forever – so make sure you keep your expiry in mind.
Why is the code I entered not working?
please double check to ensure the code has been entered correctly (they are case sensitive) so make sure you type exactly as its displayed. If you have tried this and are still having trouble, please contact us as we cannot make adjustments to refund after the order has been placed.
Can I purchase a gift card?
Absolutely! Send us an email to organise and we will send you a link to make payment. The recipient will receive the gift card via email, and they simply enter the gift card code in the coupon field at checkout.
How do I use Afterpay?
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method and complete check out.
- Your parcel is shipped and arrives as usual.
- You pay 4 equal instalments
- Visit the Afterpay website for more info https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/how-it-works
I ordered the wrong item. Can I change my order?
We try to pack and ship all orders as soon as possible so unfortunately, we cannot make any promises. HOWEVER, If your order hasn't shipped yet, we might be able to make some adjustments to your order. Make sure you email us email@example.com with the subject line ORDER ADJUSTMENT.
I put the wrong address or contact details. Can I change them?
We try to pack and ship all orders as soon as possible so unfortunately, we cannot make any promises. HOWEVER, If your order hasn't shipped yet, we should be able to adjust your details. Make sure you email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ORDER ADJUSTMENT.
I’m sending an order as a gift, can I request the invoice not be included in the package?
Guess what? To cut down on paper consumption and unnecessary printing, all order details are sent electronically to the email address supplied on check out.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
What is your returns policy?
We want to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with purchases, so we offer exchanges and store credits on all returns. You can exchange for any in stock products or grab an exchange store credit voucher instead. If you don’t see yourself falling in love with anything else online, don’t forget the store credit can be used by someone else instead (sneaky gift idea).
We recommend you familiarize yourself with our policy before completing your purchase. We kindly ask that you inspect all items upon arrival to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods. You have 14 days from the delivery date to have the items returned in the original condition. The moment you decide to return your item/s you must get in contact with us to arrange, by emailing email@example.com with the subject line: RETURN. We will not arrange exchanges over the phone.
- Email us with Name, Order Number, Item/s being returned, Reason for return. Please also tell us the item you wish to exchange for.
- We will notify you of the availability of the new product and put it aside for you in the meantime until we receive the return.
- We will advise what size Australia Post prepaid satchel you need to include inside with your return item. This satchel is used to send the replacement exchange item back to you in, and to speed up processing times we suggest you complete the address details on the satchel to speed up the processing of your return.
- Upon receipt of your return item (within 14 days) we will notify you of its arrival and send you a shipping confirmation with your new tracking number for the replacement item being shipped back to you.
- Email us with Name, Order Number, Item/s being returned, Reason for return.
- We will reply to your email with the return address details for the item to be returned to.
- Upon receipt of your return item (within 14 days) we will notify you with your exchange store credit coupon code. This coupon will last for 3 months from issue date.
- Do not attempt to send back items without speaking to us prior. This will incur a handling fee of $10 which will be deducted from your store credit / exchange.
- Do not CALL us to arrange. They are processed via email only.
- Unfortunately due to hygiene reasons we do not accept returns on jewellery unless deemed faulty.
- All items must be returned in NEW re-sellable condition. All initial tags must be attached and in tact.
- All return postage costs need to be covered by yourself - tracked postage with a signature on delivery is recommended as we cannot be responsible for goods lost in transit.
- Damaging made to products as a result of incorrect fitting or sizing will be at the cost of the buyer.
- All items must be returned free of all odors - they must not smell of smoke or perfume.
- All returns are processed as store credits and product exchanges only.
- No returns or exchanges are offered on SALE items.
My item has arrived faulty, what can I do?
In the unlikely event that your product has arrived faulty or damaged, please contact us describing the fault and images of the product. I will then send all details to the manufacturer to remedy the problem for you.